Why work with us?
Much more than just a pastime – at ArcticZymes Technologies, the work of each individual has a purpose. Our work requires commitment and passion and creates meaningful results. We work together to accelerate research, drive innovation and increase laboratory productivity. With our expertise and our important innovations, we help our customers in their effort to make a better world. Join us!
ArcticZymes Technologies needs your expertise!
We are looking for: Risk Manager
ArcticZymes Technologies invites applicants for a permanent position as Risk Manager. Our growing product portfolio and increased requirements for quality assurance means that we are expanding our QA department with a person who wants to play a central role in the company's system for risk management. The right candidate will work interdisciplinary with R&D, Production, QC and Marketing to map and manage product risk, as well as risk related to raw materials, production processes, analyzes and changes.
- Maintain and further develop system for Risk Management.
- Plan, coordinate and follow up risk activities for new and established products, including risk plans, risk analyzes and risk reports (Risk Management File).
- Facilitate document risk analysis.
- Responsibility for providing training in the system for risk management and methods for risk analysis.
- Contribute to the development, maintenance, and follow-up of the company's quality system.
- Higher education, but experience can replace this requirement.
- Experience with risk management. Knowledge of ISO 14971, FMEA or similar risk standards will be beneficial.
- Experience with quality systems (i.e., ISO 13485, ISO 9001) will be beneficial.
- Able to work both independently and function well in teams, as well as drive processes forward.
- Analytical and structured.
- Good written and oral skills, both in Norwegian and English.
- Skills in Excel.
- Understanding in molecular biology / biotechnology will be beneficial, but not a requirement.
ArcticZymes Technologies offers a workplace in a highly skilled, dynamic environment in modern laboratory facilities at the SIVA Innovation Centre in Tromsø. AZT facilitates personal and professional development through creative collaboration, flexible working hours and pay by agreement.
For more information about the position, contact:
QA and Regulatory Manager
Tel: +47 98 05 54 49
Application deadline: 12 June 2022
Start-up: As soon as possible!
Send your application by using the following link: Risk Manager| FINN.no
"I found my dream job at ArcticZymes Technologies. Working in a highly competent and motivated team, in a growing company is simply great!”
Hans-Kristian Norheim, Product Manager