Tromsø, Norway, 28th April 2022 – ArcticZymes Technologies (OSE: AZT) reported sales of NOK 49.2 million (40.9) and an EBITDA of NOK 27.9 million (25.8) for the first quarter of 2022.
Highlights from Q1 2022
- ArcticZymes Technologies (AZT) had Q1 sales of NOK 49.2 million growing by 21% (Q1 2021: NOK 40.9 million)
- Positive EBITDA of NOK 27.9 million (Q1 2021: NOK 25.8 million)
- Cash flow for Q1 was positive NOK 14.2 million (Q1 2021: NOK 23.2 million) giving a cash balance of NOK 214.6 million (Q1 2021: NOK 163.3 million)
- Signed a new OEM supply deal with a leading global Life Science company
- Established new application laboratory at ShareLab in Oslo
CEO Jethro Holter comments:
“We are delighted with the strong performance of our first quarter for 2022. The ArcticZymes team has delivered the best-ever quarterly performance achieving sales revenues of NOK 49.2 million and an EBITDA of NOK 27.9 million. Both Molecular Tools and Biomanufacturing were instrumental in delivering growth.
Furthermore, ArcticZymes is proud to expand its operational activities outside of Tromsø and strategically establish itself at ShareLab in Oslo. Initial activities at Sharelab will focus on application development.”
To acces the report click here
To access the presentation click here
To access the video click here