Tromsø, Norway, 18th August 2022 – ArcticZymes Technologies (OSE: AZT) reported sales of NOK 30.4 million (21.3) and an EBITDA of NOK 9.5 million (6.0) for the second quarter of 2022.
Highlights from Q2 and first 6 months 2022
- ArcticZymes Technologies (AZT) had Q2 sales of NOK 30.4 million growing by 43% (Q2 2021: NOK 21.3 million) and sales for the first 6 months of NOK 79.5 million growing by 28% (6M 2021: NOK 62.2 million)
- AZT had a positive EBITDA for Q2 of NOK 9.5 million growing by 58% (Q2 2021: NOK 6.0 million) and a positive EBITDA for the first six months of NOK 37.4 million growing by 18 % (6M 2021: NOK 31.8 million)
- Cash flow for Q2 was positive NOK 16.4 million (Q2 2021: NOK 13.5 million) giving a cash balance of NOK 231.0 million (Q2 2021: NOK 176.8 million)
- Initiated the establishment of a Drug Master File (DMF) for the SAN HQ enzyme
- Appointed Dirk Hahneiser as new Vice President of Business Development and Marketing
CEO Jethro Holter comments:
“We are delighted with the quarterly performance and continued commercial development of the business post-pandemic. Both Molecular Tools and Biomanufacturing remain instrumental in delivering growth.
Furthermore, we welcome Dirk Hahneiser as new Vice President of Business Development and Marketing to the team. We look forward to working closely with Dirk in elevating commercial activities to the next level.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank Dirk´s predecessor, Dino DiCamillo, for his outstanding achievements in delivering commercial growth of the enzyme business over the last decade.”
To acces the report click here
To access the presentation click here
To access the video click here