Tromsø, Norway, 2th February 2022 – ArcticZymes Technologies (OSE: AZT) reported sales of NOK 28.2 million (40.5) and an EBITDA of NOK 1.3 million (20.8) for the fourth quarter of 2022.
Highlights from Q4 and the full year 2022
- ArcticZymes Technologies (AZT) had Q4 sales of NOK 28.2 million a reduction of 30% (Q4 2021: NOK 40.5 million) and sales for the full year of NOK 137.0 million growing by 7% (12M 2021: NOK 128.0 million)
- AZT had a positive EBITDA for Q4 of NOK 1.3 million, a reduction of NOK 19.5 million (Q4 2021: NOK 20.8 million) and a positive EBITDA for 2022 of NOK 41.5 million, a reduction of 20.1 million (12M 2021: NOK 61.6 million).
- Operating expenses for Q4 were 26.0 million (Q4 2021: NOK 18.4 million) impacted by one-off expenditure. Operating expenses for 2022 totalled NOK 91.0 (12M 2021: NOK 65.5 million)
- Cash flow for Q4 was positive NOK 5.6 million (Q4 2021: NOK 14.0 million) giving a cash balance of NOK 244.2 million (Q4 2021: NOK 200.4 million)
- Launched 3 new products: AZscriptTM Reverse Transcriptase; SAN HQ 2.0 ELISA kit & ArcticZymes Proteinase Glycerol FREE
- Upscaled the manufacturing capacity of AZ Proteinase to meet growing demand
- Signed exclusive license deal for a novel DNA assembly technology to expand offerings in both the molecular tools and biomanufacturing businesses
- Conducted a comprehensive M&A process and engaged in negotiations with a European company. As a result of due diligence findings however, AZT terminated the acquisition process
The access the report click here
To access the Q4 presentation click here
To acces the extended investor presentation click here