SAN HQ 2.0
SAN High Quality 2.0 is the second generation of our SAN High Quality enzyme. SAN HQ 2.0 offers wider compatibility with downstream processes used in bioprocessing workflows while exhibiting the same salt tolerance and other biochemical characteristics as SAN HQ.
High activity at high salt conditions
High purity (≥ 98%)
Active at low temperatures
No protease detected
Table 1. Due to its high ioselectric point, SAN HQ 2.0 binds strongly to cation exchange media, even at elevated pH and salt concentrations where few other proteins show binding. SAN HQ 2.0 typically does not bind to anion exchange or IMAC media.
- Source: Recombinantly produced in Pichia pastoris
- Size: 26 kDa
- Isoeectric point: ~9.6
- Unit definition: One Unit is defined as an increase in absorbance at 260 nm of 1 A in 30 minutes at 37°C, using 50 μg/ml calf thymus DNA in a buffer consisting of 25 mM Tris-HCl, pH 8.5 (25°C), 5 mM MgCl2, 500 mM NaCl
- Specificity: Nonspecific endonuclease cleaving single- and double stranded DNA and RNA.
- Temp: 0 – 40°C, optimal 35°C
- NaCl/KCl: 50mM – 1M, optimal NaCl/KCl is 0.5 M
- Mg2+ (>1 mM) is required for activity, optimal Mg2+ is 20 mM
- pH: 7.0 – 9.5, optimal pH is 9